EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS WILL GET THE FOLLOWING IN THEIR INBOX.
- A BRIEF ORIGIN STORY
- A SUPERPOWER OR THREE, MAYBE FOUR DEPENDING
- A SUPERHERO OR VILLAIN NAME
- YOU MIGHT ALSO GET AN ARCHNEMESIS WHO HAS REBLOGGED THIS ALREADY
AND YES I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO REBLOGS THIS. UNTIL, SAY, AUGUST 2015. A FULL YEAR. LONG ENOUGH, RIGHT?
LET’S DO THIS THING.
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
I’ve been working on turning it into it’s own separate story - and because I’m feeling generous today (or something), here’s a snippet:
While in Howard’s bumpy little plane that was heading over enemy territory, Steve dreamed.
He dreamed of the flock of crows his Ma used to feed, even though the neighbors complained about them. She had always murmured things in Gaelic to the crows, and Steve swore that they listened and talked back. His favorite had been a small crow who always tried to steal his pencils from him when he was drawing at the windowsill.
In his dream, he was back in his Ma’s apartment, and the crows were on the windowsill, watching him. Muttering under his breath, he found himself repeating what his Ma used to say - he knew the words by heart, though not what they meant. He was trying to sketch Bucky’s face, and that one sneaky crow came in through the windows and stole his pencil. Frustrated, Steve chased the crow throughout the apartment and eventually dove out the front door, still chasing it.
In his dream, he and the crow landed in a dark, fog-shrouded forest. The crow jumped up on his shoulder and nibbled on his ear, trying to get Steve’s attention. When Steve batted at it, the crow jumped to the ground and suddenly….grew.
The crow shifted until it was in the form of an armor-clad woman with giant crow’s wings. Silently, she crooked a finger at Steve, motioning for him to follow.
In his dream, he followed the crow-woman through the forests. Every so often, she would claw at a tree, leaving scratches that looked almost like writing. Every time, she would look back over her shoulder at Steve, as if to make sure he was paying attention.
Eventually, they reached the HYDRA base where Bucky was being held. The crow-woman shifted back into her avian form and perched on the roof of a nondescript building.
Before Steve could follow her, turbulence jarred the plane and woke him up.
When he jumped from Howard’s plane and landed in the forest, the trees seemed to loom over him ominously. He was reminded of all the stories his Ma used to tell about little children who went wandering in the woods after dark, usually to never be seen again.
He stumbled over a root and caught himself on a nearby tree trunk. In the distance, he could hear a faint crow’s caw, and when he looked at the bark under his hand he noticed a series of scratches in a pattern he recognized.
Following the sound of the crow and the markings on the trees, he eventually made it to the HYDRA base he had seen in his dream. And just as he dreamt, a crow was perched on a building a few hundred yards away.
Taken from someone else on another network, deemed too good not to use.
Ask me a question about one of my fics or series. It can be absolutely anything in any project and I will tell you the honest-to-goodness answer (even on the progress/plans for next chapters of current series).
Don’t hold back. Whatever you ask, I’ll answer as truthfully and as completely as possible. You can also ask about my writing as a whole, if you like.
If anyone wants to know about any of my abandoned WIPs, now is the time to ask!
BOONDOCKS LIFE SUCKS.
Never live in a small town. Ever.
My internet connection is not fast enough to load tumblr.